Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it possible to place a single order for multiple siblings?
Yes! Click on "Enter another password," under the password login. You can enter up to five access codes at the same time. This way you will have access to all available photos. You can combine the order and save on shipping costs.
2. I received an access card with an access code - how can I order my photos?
If you have received your PERSONAL ACCESS CODE, go to the "Login" page, enter the access code and click on "Open Album."
Please remember to use the SAME EMAIL ADDRESS as your account login.
Photos are linked to an Access Code. Each Access Code you add to your account will display all photos linked to this code (only). If you have received multiple Access Codes you must add each different Code to your Account (same email address) to view all photos inside your account.
You must also add each NEW ACCESS CODE to your account yourself - Keyshots does not automatically add Access Codes to existing accounts.
3. I received an email with login information - how can I order photos?
After you have placed an order or registered with the online shop, you will receive an email with login credentials. Using your email and the new password, you can use the "Customer Login" to enter your personal gallery, order photos and check the status of your orders.
4. Where can I see the status of my order?
The easiest way is to click the link within your order confirmation email. Alternatively you can login with the password and email address you received via email. Once you’ve logged in, your order details can be found under "My Account".
5. How long will the delivery take?
The delivery time depends on the payment, the products you’ve ordered and delivery method. The payment must be confirmed before your order can be processed. Orders which include free shipping to schools are processed in bulk 5-10 business days after the order deadline. Delivery time may also vary depending on the type of products ordered.
Individual Orders are processed from Tues to Fri - usual turnaround is 5-10 business days however certainly products such as Magnets take longer to produce than prints.
You will receive an email notice from us when your order is being shipped.
6. Is the logo (watermark) going to be removed from the image?
Of course! The watermark is only used to protect your work against illegal downloads.
Watermarks are placed automatically by our system and cannot be moved - it is not possible for us send you any image without a watermark.
7. What is the quality of prints, posters, etc.?
We are committed to offering only the highest quality. If you are not satisfied with the quality of your photo products, please feel free to get in touch. We are devoted to your satisfaction.
8. Can I crop the images?
Yes. You will find this option within the basket. If you crop the image, an enlargement of the selected area is created. Look for the stars which indicate whether the photo's resolution is sufficient for the enlargement.
9. I rarely order online - how can I order my photos here?
Select a photo that you like from your album and click "Order photo.” Then select the product of your choice, enter the desired quantity and click on "Add to basket". When you have placed all of the photos you like into your shopping cart, click "Basket" on the top right of the screen and follow the instructions.
10. I want to order DIGITAL PHOTOS but am not sure what size I should order?
We offer 3 different Digital Image sizes as follows:
• 1000px - Great for Facebook, Email, Blogs and really any online or Social Media use. We do not recommend this size for printing or for use on Computer Screens, tablets or phones. Images in this size may appear unclear.
• 1500px - a Medimum size image which is great for use online plus can also be used for printing smaller size prints such as Wallets, 4x6 inch (10x15cm) & 5x7 inch (13x18cm) prints.
• Original - This is the best size if you want to make larger prints and retain the sharpness and clarity captured in your image from camera. Any size print up to about 16x20 inches (41x51cm) is possible with this size.
DIGITAL IMAGES CANNOT BE REFUNDED because they cannot be returned - PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PURCHASE.
If you choose to purchase a digital image - you agree that you have understood our no refund policy.